Business Evolution is our most iconic business development program at The Powder Group, and now you can take the program online through our TPG Online session. Presented by The Powder Group Founder Michael DeVellis, Business Evolution is a two-day intensive business forum that will bring together professional makeup artists at all levels of their career for a unique look at their business and the development of a successful long-term career in makeup artistry through a study of strong marketing, branding and business practices for our industry today.
In these uncertain days, with so much forward planning needed to create a renewed momentum for our careers, Business Evolution is more important than ever. The program will take a look at every aspect of how you run your business and come up with a strong and solid plan that will enable you to take every aspect of your business to new levels and reach a definitive level of sustainability for your career.
This is more than just a look through your portfolio or a discussion on the importance of a website - Business Evolution asks you to consider a bigger picture approach to your career, incorporate long term planning into your thought process, find a true direction for you and your business that will maximize your happiness and the longevity of your business. No matter what are of the business you are working in, Business Evolution helps you rethink and rework your plan – taking into consideration our changing industry and the changing needs of your clients. REGISTER Here
2023 ONLINE SCHEDULEDate: Monday November 20, 2023
Time: 11:00-6:00 PM Eastern
All sessions will be conducted on Zoom.
Participants must have a registered Zoom account in order to participate
RATETPG PRO MEMBERS: $190 | REGISTER NOW!
NON MEMBERS: $290 | REGISTER NOW!
**NO DEPOSIT amount - just full payments
- Current Business Breakdown
- Breaking Through Personal Limitations
- Branding and Developing a Personal Brand
- Marketing Materials Development
- Portfolio and Image Development
- Business Plan Development
- Designing Your Marketing Plan
- Working with an Ongoing Promotional Calendar
- Online and E-promotional Programs
- Budget Development
- Action Plan Initiation and Follow Through
Together We Will
- Create an actionable breakdown of your business
- Develop a personal business marketing plan
- Challenge both internal and external perceptions of your career
- Fine tune your communication skills
- Increase your profitability through time and fiscal management
- Strengthen your core business knowledge
- Learn to build stronger, more meaningful relationships
- Create a clear plan for the sustainability of your career
- Initiate an ongoing promotional plan and calendar
- Understand, accept and move beyond personal limitations
- Ensure a consistent and relevant personal brand for you and your work
- Develop strong marketing, business and promotional materials
- Create a strong on-line and e-promotional presence for your business
During the workshops will be looking at where you have been, where you are now, as well as where you are going with your career. As well as how you will get there.
In order to get the most out of Business Evolution, we request that attendees review in advance any of their own past or current materials that are used for promoting your career and work. Please be sure to review and have handy any or all of the below, or other items not listed that you use in your business promotion. If you do not currently use any of the below, feel no obligation to bring such materials.
- Printed marketing materials, eg: Business Card, Postcards, Comp cards, Rate sheets>
- Any digital versions of your marketing materials
- Your website
- Your social media
This event is absolutely limited to 8 participants. Please contact us today to hold your space. Contact Kenya@thepowdergroup.com
TPG Pro Member - $190.00
NON-TPG Member - $290.00